Buddha Bites Rogan is located at Hazra , near Aushutosh College , a restaurant which is famous for serving authentic Chinese dishes , now also serves Rogan menu ( North Indian ).
Ambience – Beautiful Chinese themed restaurant with bright interiors , Buddhist artwork , moderately spaced with cosy seating arrangements.
Staffs & Service – Staffs were courteous and service was prompt.
We Panchphoron team went on a food tasting session .
They introduced all new Rogan – north west frontier cuisine menu which already started from this week.
There were 3 types of Indian Combo Dish on New Rogan menu .
1) Chicken Butter Masala
2) Dal Panchmel
4) Lachha Paratha
1) Fish Hariyali Butter Masala
3) Dal Panchmel
1) Mutton Kosa
2) Laccha paratha
Veg Combo –
4) Lachha Paratha
1)Paneer Butter Masala
3) Butter Nun
1) Murg Chandi Tikka
2) Mutton Adeaki Panja
Foodie’s top picks –
1) Chicken Butter Masala – A very popular creamy chicken dish, which was perfectly cooked, rich and lipsmacking.
2)Jeera Rice – This rice dish was well cooked, flavourful and very nice.
3)Fish Hariyali Butter Masala – a green creamy fish item made with mint leaves, coriander etc , it was lipsmacking, soft and flavourful. A must try…
4) Paneer Butter Masala – Soft paneer cubes are simmered in creamy, buttery, spicy and vibrant looking onion-tomato gravy. It was the tastiest item of the evening .
5) Malai Kofta – Potato and paneer balls are deep fried, coated with malai and then added into onion-tomato gravy. It was creamy and delectable.
6)Mutton Kosa- It was rich, tender , flavourful and lipsmacking .
7)Murg Chandi Tikka – CHANDI MURG TIKKA CREAMY BONELESS CHICKEN KEBABS FLAVOURED WITH BURNT GARLIC. It was soft and tasty.
So what are you waiting for ?? Come here with your friends and family and relish the delectable food ride within a reasonable price tag.
Special thanks to the management for their amazing hospitality.
○ Rajdeep Bhattacharjee (Gourmets Travel Guide) – For leading us
○ I am a Proud Member of Panch Phoron #panchphoron