Ramadan is a period of prayer, reflection and fasting for many Muslims worldwide. It is the ninth month in the Islamic calendar.The month lasts 29–30 days based on the visual sightings of the crescent moon.
We Panchphoron team went on a food tasting session and the description are as follows –
Location – 34, Karl Marx Sarani , Khidderpore near Fancy market.
Ambience & Decor – Sophisticated , clean ambience with fine dine in facility , cosy , luxarious seating arrangements , classy lighting , glowing tiles , wall paints etc makes the decoration royal. There is separate waiting room too.
Staffs & Service – Staffs were well behaved and service was prompt.
The items were as following –
Refreshments / Mocktails –
1)Deep Blue Sea- It looked stunning , with color layers but tasted average. It could have tasted better.
2)Pineapple Blossom – A cooling pineapple drink to beat the tropical heat. It was creamy and thoroughly enjoyable.
3)Strawberry Blossom – Strawberry Mocktail is an easy to prepare attractive cool drink for summer with strawberries, mint leaves, soda and lemon. It was very refreshing and enjoyable. This was the best mocktail served.
4)Mango Blossom – A Summer mocktail with a summer fruit (mango). It was creamy and invigorating.
5)Choco Cocoa- A chocolate shake and was enjoyable.
6) Virgin Mojito –Virgin mojito is a refreshing drink. It will refresh your body, mainly in summer. It was made of lemon, mint , soda etc and was a perfect coolant.
1. Paneer kurkure- It was crunchy outside and soft inside and was lipsmacking. A perfect vegetarian snack.
2. Beguni- Beguni is a Bengali snack made of eggplant which is sliced and battered before being either fried or deep fried in oil. It was less oily and tasted nice.
3. Peyaji- A very famous snack made of onion and it tasted nice too.
4. Galaouti kebabs with lucknawi Paratha- Galouti Kebab is simply made with minced meat. The lamb meat is cooked in butter, roasted chana dal and spices. It’s a popular Lucknawi dish and it was awesomely made and was tasty. It was accompanied with Lucknawi Paratha , which was crispy.
5. Special mutton haleem-Haleem is a rich source of protein as one can make it with chicken or mutton. It is a thick porridge that is made of wheat, lentils , meat , spices etc . It was well cooked and was yummy.
6. Chicken reshmi kebab- Chicken Reshmi Kabab is made with Pieces of Boneless Chicken Breast, marinated in juicy mixture of Curd, Cream, Cashew nuts and Spices. It was soft, flavourful and yummy.
7. Fresh fruit platter- It consisted of papaya, pineapple, mango, banana & watermelon. An healthy option for people keeping fasts.
8. Egg chilli tossed with peppers- A rich, flavourful side dish and was lipsmacking.
Pocket pinch – It’s quiet reasonable along with good quantity.
So what are you waiting for ?? Enjoy Iftaar with your friends and family or come here on any day to enjoy their yummy food ride with an amazing ambience.
Thanks to the management for their warm reception & hospitality.
Invitation Courtesy – Rajdeep Bhattacharjee (Gourmets Travel Guide)
Proud member of Team #PanchPhoron.