A restaurant cum pizzeria serving Italian dishes and unique pizzas. Explore the many forms of mesmerising Italian cuisine here at the Brickwood. They have options of Dine in, Delivery , Take away and Parties.
Location – 10, Wood street, Camac street area , Kolkata.
Ambience & decor – A moderately spaced place with quite a nice ambience , mellow lighting , western music , comfy sitting arrangements.
Went on a food tasting event on behalf of panchphoron group and we were served the following –
1) Persian Rose water- Classic rose water topped with Chia seeds and lots of ice. It was very refreshing , aromatic, cooling and of course healthy. A must try.
2)Cucumber Fizz – Signature cucumber flavoured cooler topped with lot of fizz. It was refreshing , fizzy and enjoyable.
3)Lemongrass cooler – Fresh lemongrass juice blended with lime and fizz. It was very aromatic , cooling and healthy.
4)Strawberry Shake – Blended strawberry & icecream. It was well prepared , thick and was enjoyable.
5) Sparkling Cranberry lemonade – A refreshing cranberry cooler topped with Chia seeds. It was cooling and energizing.
Now coming to the food, we were served the following –
1)Pulled Cheese Garlic Bread – Home made garlic bread topped with mozzarella baked to a cheesy perfection. This is their signature dish.This was truly heavenly. A thing not to miss, very cheesy and lip smacking .
2)Veggie Blast Pizza – A veg lover’s pizza with bell peppers, cherry tomatoes, onion, American corn & olives. It was very generously filled and was lip smacking. Even non veg people would relish it !!! Highly recommended.
3)Verdure Burger – Sauteed veg served on a bed of letucce topped with imported feta , served with roast potato wedges & a creamy dip. It was nicely made and was light , healthy and yummy.
4) Creamy Chicken burger – Creamy Chicken chunks topped with homemade sun-dried tomatoes and served on a bed of lettuce served with roasted potato wedges & coleslaw. It was also well made and very yummy.
5)Chicken Steak – Succulent chicken leg fillet grilled to a perfect golden brown served with sauteed veg & roast potatoes along with a choice of sauce – mushroom sauce and pepper sauce . This is again a highly recommend item, cooked to perfection and was of course lip smacking and succulent.
6) The Hash Chicken Steak – Original recipe minced chicken patty , roasted in the oven & served with sauteed veg & roast potatoes along with a choice if sauce – mushroom sauce , pepper sauce. It’s juicy, well prepared and an excellent dish. A must try.
7)Tomato Mozzarella Rolls – Molten Mozzarella with homemade sun-dried tomatoes baked in a pita roll, served with a dip.
8) Death by Chocolate – Duo – choco cake & icecream , topped with chocolate sauce , syrup, honey , nuts & whipped cream. A wonderful and heavenly dish !!!! A must try…..
Pricing is enough reasonable along with high quality and sufficient quantity.
Come and experience here to have wonderful dishes with homemade sauces and dips ,high quality ingredients, free of artificial flavour. They also provide home delivery ( even icecreams) which is a very good thing.
Special thanks to the management for their hospitality.
Invitation Courtesy – Rajdeep Bhattacharjee (Gourmets Travel Guide)
Proud member of Team #PanchPhoron.