An authentic Pan – Asian restaurant outside five star ambience in South Kolkata which serves Authentic Japanese, Chinese, Thai delicacies at a reasonable price supervised by chef Sushanta Sengupta.
Location – Sarat Bose Road , Southern Avenue , Kolkata.
Ambience & decor – Eye pleasing ambience with Chinese themed paintings and architecture, warm lighting , light music , ample cosy seating options would surely lift one’s mood.
We Panchphoron group were invited on 18-03-2017 on a food tasting event . It was named Steam Food Festival @ The Wall. It consisted of a wide array of Pan Asian delicacies cooked in a traditional steaming method which complements today’s healthy mindset of eating. This festival would continue from 22 nd march -13 th April 2017.
We were served the following savouries –
1) Spicy vegetable stuffed snow balls – Thai herbs and spices vegetable stuffed in glutinous rice.
2)Ji Si Chang – Wheat starch Dumpling with black Sichuan dip.
3)Steam Tofu Parcel – Marinated mashed tofu topped with tamarind chilli sauce.
4) Har Gow – Crystal skin prawn dumpling
5) Frozen Rou- Steamed pork spare ribs with flavoured rice flour.
Main Course –
1) Steamed Pakchoi with black bean and chilli- Bouquetiere of vegetable with garlic butter sauce
2)Prawn in garlic & celery jus – Steamed butterfly prawns served with snow peas
3)Steamed velvety prawn with lemon juice
4)Steamed whole Bhetki with fermented bean & ginger
5)Traditional steamed chicken- Marinated whole chicken steamed served with broccoli and broth
6) Wall special steamed chicken breast stiffed with cha choy rice.
1) Kyot of Caviar – Soyabean custard with orange and cranberry caviar
2)Kao Tom Mud – Sweet coconut dumpling wrapped with banana leaf
3) Cantonese steamed bun stuffed with vanilla custard.
Experience the healthy , mouthwatering authentic dishes at a reasonable price .
Drop into the Wall soon !!!
Thanks to the management for their waem reception & hospitality .
Invitation Courtesy – Rajdeep Bhattacharjee (Gourmets Travel Guide)
Proud member of Team #PanchPhoron.