This veg eatery is located at Allenby road, Bhawanipore and it serves a huge variety of vegetarian worldwide dishes.
Ambience & decor – Simple ambience and minimal decor, with TV.
Space – Small space with seating arrangements for about 10-15 people, kitchen on 1st floor.
Staffs & Service – Staffs are well behaved and service is prompt. The owner Mr. Rahul Gupta is a very warm & hospitable person.
We PanchPhoron group went there for food tasting event , we were serve the following
1)Virgin Mojito – was refreshing and cool, but was little sugary , it is therefore recommended to add less sugar to make it more flavourful.
2)Kutchi Dabeli Pav – it’s a Gujrati burger , tangy, soft bread and was lipsmacking in taste . A must try item.
3) Nachos – crunchy with nice toppings.
4) Stuffed Potato Jackets – Very nicely presented, cheesy with yummy fillings and was finger licking, served with sour cream & Chutney. Another star item.
5)Mumbaiya Tawa Pulav – popular Mumbai street food , Pav Bhaji masala is added in this pulao which tastes spicy and chatpata.
6) Mexican Casserole – was soft, creamy and succulent . An absolute delight to the taste buds.
7) Cheesy Taco Bowl with herb rice – This dish was very well presented, cheesy , flavourful . A must try.
8)Mexican Pizza – Double layered pizza, cheesy, crunchy and highly recommended. Better than Pizza hut or Dominos.
9)Cheese Chilli Garlic paratha – This was served with sour cream & Chutney . Paratha was nicely made and was lip smacking.
10) Molten Lava Cake with icecream – It was well displayed and very enjoyable.
Pocket pinch is reasonable with sufficient quantity.
This place may not have great space or decor but food is guaranteed delicious at a reasonable price and when food is yummy, nothing matters more.
Invitation Courtesy – Rajdeep Bhattacharjee (Gourmets Travel Guide)
Proud member of Team #PanchPhoron.