The taste Maker is located at Jodhpur Park and mainly serves Chinese & Thai cuisines.
Ambience & decor is pretty nice, spacious and embellished with pictures of famous personalities accompanied with nice music.
Service is quick and staffs are well behaved.
Pocket pinch is reasonable and quality & quantity is good too.
I went there on the eve of a good tasting event.
For starters, we had –
1) Roasted Chilli pork- juicy, tasty with nice flavour. A must try. Highly recommended.
2)Hakka Prawns- impressive size, juicy and very tasty. A must try. Highly recommended.
3) Devil’s Chicken – was tasty with sweet and spicy flavour.
4) Chicken with black bean sauce- was nice too.
5)Smoked Chicken- tangy, succulent and again a must try. Recommended.
For Main course , we had-
1) Chicken Thai Rice- flavoured with lemon grass & Kaffir lime leaves was very aromatic and processed a brilliant taste. A must try. Highly recommended.
2) Chicken Jai Thai noodles- flat noodles, was well cooked and was tangy and very tasty. Recommended.
3)Pickled Ginger Chicken- was average , nothing to rave about.
4) Chicken with Chinese Vegetables- had generous fillings and was quite good.
A very satisfying experience. Would like to revisit again. This place is surely a gem with authentic food at an affordable price.
Invitation Courtesy – Rajdeep Bhattacharjee (Gourmets Travel Guide)
Proud member of Team #PanchPhoron.